PuRe Rezurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to PuRe ReZurrection!
Advertising

PuRe ReZurrection is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Reset news. November 28th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TPST Ch1Ck3n
Council of Leaders
Council of Leaders
TPST Ch1Ck3n

Reset news. November 28th Empty
PostSubject: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:53 am

Weekly Nightfall

This week’s strike is the Savathun’s Song with Momentum and Timewarp: Anomalies.

Momentum means that while standing still your shield and health won’t regenerate. Sprint to regenerate quickly.

Timewarp: Anomalies lets you shoot anomalies to extend the mission timer.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Challenges

Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.

Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.

The Best Defense: Shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathun’s Song.

Meditations

Six: a crashed colony ship, an inter-species war… Cayde-6 got that adventure he wanted. Go save him from it.

Sacrilege: since the loss of her Light, Ikora has many questions—and she’s not leaving Io without answers.

Looped: no one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.

ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Flashpoint

EDZ is this week’s destination. Head there and do a few Public Events, the more Heroic Public Events you finish, the faster you will complete the Milestone. If you have the glimmer, you should also pick up Treasure Maps from Cayde-6.

Call to Arms

Play a few Crucible matches (around five-seven) and you’ll earn a Luminous Engram. This can also be completed in the Iron Banner.

Don’t forget, if you’re yet to give Destiny 2 a try, there’s a free trial going live today.

Back to top Go down
xXRoninHunterXx
Council of Leaders
Council of Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 am

Awesome thanks man
Back to top Go down
TPST Ch1Ck3n
Council of Leaders
Council of Leaders
TPST Ch1Ck3n

PostSubject: Re: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:03 pm

No worries. I'll be on Thursday to run it all if you need a fireteam
Back to top Go down
xXRoninHunterXx
Council of Leaders
Council of Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Sure hopefully I can get my hunters lvl high enough by then. Also what time would you be on. I have work Thursday. So if I was able to make it it would be 8 or 9 my time.
Back to top Go down
TPST Ch1Ck3n
Council of Leaders
Council of Leaders
TPST Ch1Ck3n

PostSubject: Re: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 4:01 am

Are you east coast. I usually play anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reset news. November 28th   Reset news. November 28th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reset news. November 28th
Page 1 of 1